In just a few easy steps you can make the move to Wescoat Village, the rental community that is putting peace of mind, comfort, and shared camaraderie back on the Mountain View rental market map.
Applying to live here is easy. Here's how to get started:
- Download and complete the Civilian Application and Exemption to Policy forms below.Submit the following supplemental documents:
- Copy of government-issued ID
- Copy of social security card
- Proof of income exceeding 2.25x the monthly rent or proof of available assets equal to 3x the annual rent
- Proof of renter's insurance
- $35 application fee per resident over the age of 18
- Email the completed forms and supplemental documents to Wescoat Village's property management team.
Next, we'll run a criminal background check and credit report. Once the application has been approved, you'll be all set to move into your new home
Active-duty service members do not need to have received their orders before applying to housing, they can apply as soon as they are notified of a potential assignment to Moffett Field. When you're ready to apply:
- Download and complete the Military Application Form below.
- Email the completed application to Wescoat Village's property management team.
We will then process your information and reach out to schedule a tour. Once you have received your official orders and are detached from your current station, we will assign you your new home. If there is a waitlist, Military applicants are given first priority to available homes.