Civilian [si-vil-yuh n] noun. a person who is not on active duty with a military organization. That's probably you, and even though we're located on Moffett Airfield, we're still one of the the only apartment communities in Mountain View offering people from all walks of life comfortable homes at a stellar value.
Behind the Gate,
Living on Moffett is just like living in any other apartment community in Mountain View, except we offer some perks you'd be hard pressed to find elsewhere:
- One of the lowest price per square footage rents in the area
- Gated community with professional access control
- Private fenced-in yard
- Two-car garage
- Monthly utility allowance included
- Indoor and outdoor amenities for residents of all ages
- Convenient access to the area's top tech employers
- Minutes from the vibrant downtown Mountain View scene
Ready to call Wescoat Village home? Let's get started. Complete our online application form and submit the following:
- Download and complete the Civilian Application and Exemption to Policy forms below.
- Submit the following supplemental documents:
- Copy of government-issued ID
- Copy of social security card
- Proof of income exceeding 2.25x the monthly rent or proof of available assets equal to 3x the annual rent
- Proof of renter's insurance
- $35 application fee per resident over the age of 18
- Email the completed forms and supplemental documents to Wescoat Village's Property Manager, David Ontiveros.
Next, we'll run a criminal background check and credit report. Once the application has been approved, you can move into your new home and enjoy the extra elbow room in our spacious townhome apartments.